Jun 23, 2011

Asians & Braids

Hello Everyone,

Meet Jordan and Jackie, my "helpers" for today:


I'm staying at their house for a few days while my parents and brothers camp in Switzerland. In the rain. Yeah...I didn't really wanna go.

Anyways. I wanted to teach you how to do this braid:
(I found this picture somewhere on tumblr)


Insane, I know. But guess what. I figured out how to do this braid just by looking at it..............It's gonna blow your mind.

So first you need to put all your hair on one side.


(Her look-alike is...Pocahontas. She's a hottie.)

Then you split it up in three sections and braid each section.





Then you braid those three braids.


and Voila!



I know..I know...your mind just blew up, but... it's super easy, right? And totally makes you look like a hard core braider. :]

Well, see you tomorrow for my vlog! Ahhh!

PS: I don't know if you knew, but I'm 1/4 filipino and these girls are 1/4 korean... Why on earth don't I look asian???

Total, true, love,

Lissie





No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)