Jun 29, 2011

Scrumptious Summer Salsa


Scrumptious Summer Salsa

3-4 Tomatoes
1/2 head of Cilantro
1/2 Onion
1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
Pinch of salt and/or garlic salt
Drizzle of lime
1 tsp of Tobasco sauce (for the spicy-lovers)
1/4 cup tomato paste (for the thick-lovers)

Ta-da.

Step 1.
Cut tomatoes, cilantro, and onions and place in pretty wooden bowls like so... (jk.)

Step 2.
Use your slap chop/food processor/blender to slice up your yumminess.

Step 3.
Add your minced garlic and drizzle of lime. Yum.

Step 4.
Eat it. Share it with friends. Put it on your taco soup. And everything else.


Step 5.
Love every bite you take.

Remember when you learned how to make chocolate chip cookies and all you wanted to do was eat the dough? All of it? And then make another batch, and put it in the fridge for later, but then get it out again after 5 min and eat it all up too? And then a 3rd... wait is that just me?
(not really...)
That's how you'll feel about this salsa.
I've been living off of it. No joke. This recipe says: eat me. I couldn't stop.
It says it makes enough for two, but it's really just been feeding one. Me.

(I made more for my friends and family.)

But how can you go wrong when it's all made of veggies! V-e-g-e-t-a-b-l-e-s.
Who wants to start the salsa diet with me?

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)