Jul 11, 2011

Nails Nails Nails



Oh hey there!

It's just me, "Lulu." 
Relaxin' after Cole and Steve have gone to bed.
 I gave myself a girls night tonight and painted my nails :) Well, scratch that. There were no other girls besides me so I guess it was just a girl-night. And let me tell you, it's been a blast. 
I was checking out pinterest trying to decide how to paint my nails. Check these out:

Sailor nails with hearts?! Adorable!! I could totally do this.

Sparkly gold tips! the winner for tonight!! oh you couldn't tell in the webcam pics?!

Dandelions :) I'm not that talented but I LOVE this :)

I love this too!! I saw this on Heather's blog first. And then everywhere on Pinterest. 
I tried it and FAILED. So sad. I don't know what I did wrong but it did not work for me :(

And this is the one I'm doing as soon as I get that color nail polish. 
Tiffany box nails? It's like a guarantee to constantly feel classy :)

So, which one's your favorite? Any nail trends I need to try out?
 Let me know! I do have feathers in my hair after all so I have every right to be trendy right now ;)

Well, anyway, this girl's off to bed. Next girls night will be a real girls night. ....with my sisters!!!

Love, Lulu

(all images via Pinterest)

1 comment:

  1. I've seen pictures of tribal nails and MUST try them soon! Hmmm maybe now. Haha! Love the dandelion and sailor nails!!

    ReplyDelete

comments make us happy :)