Aug 24, 2011

SHE'S COMING TONIGHT!!!

There once was a girl who had 3 sisters. And they were all best friends.
One day those sisters came to visit.
They came one at a time, spread throughout the month of August.
Sister #2 came first!!!
Sister #3 comes next Tuesday.
And little tiny baby sister comes....... wait, when are you coming again?

Anyway, Lu's coming to visit TONIGHT, and I can't wait!!

In preparation for her arrival, I've been jotting down ideas for the menu:

Chicken Tortilla Soup?
French Toast w. Almond Vanilla Silk?
Homemade Salsa & Chips?
Baked Cheesy Chicken Penne?
Glazed Doughnut Muffins?
German Crepes?
My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies?
Brown Sugar Pound Cake?
Lemon Squares?

OK OK. She's only with me for about 2 days,
(and I don't know that she's planning on gaining 10lbs...
then again maybe she is?!)
but I'll for sure be posting the recipes we decide to go with.

Any suggestions?

Just to make sure they're good enough to serve to her highness
(she insists on me calling her that)
and to pass the time (2100 minutes to go!)
I'm gonna make my favorite chocolate chip cookies today.
And if they're gone by Wednesday night, we'll know they're good enough ;)
and I'll make some more.



PS: These 2 cousins get to play together.
And Lu's doing a photo-shoot of their reunion.
And I can't wait.


I'm so excited to see you tomorrow, Lauren!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)