Sep 29, 2011

Calm Down

Hey guys!

GUESS WHAAAAAT.....
I
went
to the
THRIFT STORE!
today.

Yes. It's true. (Girls, calm down.) The one that "stinks both metaphorically and literally." The one that does NOT have half off Saturdays. The one that is open at the most random times and days.
The one AND only thrift store I have ever been to in Germany.

And it's not so bad....
when you're looking for big grandpa sweaters!

Bought this today for $2.25! Mmhmmm. That's right.
(My fellow Asian friend, Jackie, wore a super cute grandpa sweater a few days ago and told me she got it at the thrift store. So that's how it all started.)

Just added my dad's super big belt and bunched up the sleeves with some safety pins (Yeah, Lulu. Be proud of the little sister. ;) and
BAM!
I'm feelin' pretty cute and comfy.

So I guess it's official now. We're the thrifting Allred Sisters. Aren't we so cool...


Well. Love you girls!
Let's skype soon!


Total, true, love
Lissie



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)