Sep 8, 2011

My Six Word Memoir

Hey Guys,

So for my English class we have to write a six word memoir about ourselves. You guys have probably heard of it or even done it. A six word memoir is basically a short story that consists of only six words. It started when Ernest Hemingway was challenged to write a short story in only six words. His was: "For Sale: Baby shoes, never worn."

Others are:

"70 years, few tears, hairy ears.
"
- Bill Querengesser

"Born in the desert, still thirsty."
- Georgene Nunn

"Met very young. Growing old together."

- I don't know

"Cursed with cancer. Blessed with friends."

-Again, Unknown

I thought about mine for like THIRTY minutes. (It's harder then it sounds) We also had to choose a picture to go with our memoir....so, this is mine:

"Missing = Four sisters, four time zones."

I'm goooood. I know. And it goes soo perfectly with our blog.
Yeah. Just in case you were wondering, yes, you should still be feeling sorry for me while I'm at school and you guys are STILL...having sister reunions. Without me.

Anyway, what would your six word memoir be?

Miss you!


Total, true, love,

Lissie

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)