Sep 7, 2011

Photoshoot In The Van


He-e-eey!
I'm here in Seattle with Marie, Ashley, and the kiddos. And loving it.
(We're going to Goodwill later, if you two wanna come!!)
PLEASE COME!!

So guess what?
Marie taught me how to use my camera (a wee bit better than I already knew) and now I feel like it's my babe: I carry baby girl on one hip, and camera on the other.
I think we're starting to grow quite fond of each other. :)

Lu, I know you tried teaching me a thing or two during your visit to Utah, but I'm thinking it was Harvard's version. And I needed community college's version.
So here's what I've got so far:

1. Light is always changing! (Just knowing that has made my pictures better.)
Window light is best! Especially in the car!
((more specifically the van))
2. Always try to focus on the bridge of the nose, between the eyes.
3. Know that it will take a lot of playing around: Make your camera your baby; it works!!
4. But mainly have fun with it! Just snap shots of everyday life! Those pictures are best :)


Goodwill's on 33rd and 5th.
See you there :)

love you lots, emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)