Oct 4, 2011

30 before 30

Did you guys ever see the post Lissie posted on The Traveling Triplets blog about what to do if you ever go visit Heidelberg, Germany? Click here to see! It's super cute!

The Traveling Triplets recently posted on their blog a 30 before 30 list of things to do before they turn 30!
I thought this was a wonderful idea, especially since I'm feeling old now that I'll be turning 25 at the end of THIS MONTH!! So, I put together my own little list of 30 things to do before I turn 30. I only have 5 years to do this enormously long list of cool things. But President Monson said "The future is as bright as your faith" so I'm saying it now that I have faith that I can do all these things!!!


30 Before 30:

1. Start sketching portraits again
2. Put together a wedding video from our wedding footage
3. Go visit Ecuador where Steve served his mission (!!)
4. Do a sisters trip. How cool would that be?
5. Climb to the top of a mountain and sing a song at the top of my lungs (random!)
6. Become a certified yoga instructor (is that too far out of reach?:)
7. Write another song
8. Run a successful photography business
9. Go back to Germany for a looong visit to make up for not being there for the last 2 and 1/2 years! (my mom would like this one:)
10. Kiss Steve 5000 times (at least, right?)
11. Go as far back with my family history as possible!
12. Romantic getaway with Steve for one of our anniversaries!
13. Learn more about graphic design
14. Try snowboarding
15. Or at least go skiing again
16. Teach Cole to speak German. And French and Spanish. And Welsh. Or maybe just a little phrase in each :)
17. Have more cute kiddos
18. Go to Alaska so I can see the northern lights. I wish.
19. Go dancing again and see if I can still dance. With Steve :)
20. Paint a canvas to put in the living room
21. Go cliff jumping for the second and last time in my life (ahhhhhhhhh)
22. Go to the Stonehenge (I want to do this sooooo bad)
23. Make my own  music video. Preferably with my sisters :)
24. Run a 5k (does that just sound weak?!)
25. Visit Zions national park
26. Learn more about interior design
27. Teach Cole the Gospel
28. Meet my family in Paris and take some crazy cool pictures of the Eiffel Tower
29. Show Cole where we fell in love <3 He probably won't care ;)
30. Fill up at least 3 more journals


Love, Lulu

ps, what do you think? Do you think I can pull this off? What would be on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)