Nov 2, 2011

I WAS IN A MOVIE!!!

Holllla!
This L.A. thing is workin' out GREAT! 
They saw me.
They wanted me.
They got me.

So crazy!
And I got to be McDaddy's 1st on-screen KISS!
So presh.

Here we are: 
Samton and his "girlfriend"
(lame, I didn't even get a name...)

But I WAS IN A MOVIE!!


So, I lied.
They saw my man.
Wanted him.
And got him.
And THEN they saw me.
And "they" happen to be friends of ours.
And I happened to do those friends a favor.

((Because we all know, I ain't no actress.))

In fact, my contract read: 

"As long as Emma has no lines,
Only has to stand there,
And smile,
She will take part in this movie."

So here it all is in action:


And here are some of the main characters. Ramicus:


Ma boo:


And Shokdor:


So there you have it.
I'm in the last scene.
The movie's called "Dragon Warriors".
And I was in a movie!!

Also, just a head's up to all you moviestar-dreamers:
When your call time is 11am, don't plan on them actually needing you til 5pm.

Yup.

love you lots, emma.



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)