Nov 15, 2011

My favorite things..

..from the internet this past week!

First of all, who hasn't seen this yet?!


It looks SO good! Can I just say that everything in the trailer is exactly how I pictured it in my mind?! Especially Katniss. Looks like they did a good job and I'm so excited for it to come out next year :)

Second, I thought this was such a lovely post from Jennifer at the Blair Affairs. Beautiful pictures, beautiful words.



Third, I love everything about this video/photo session from Simplicity Photography:

Seriously makes my heart melt. I want to team up with my sisters and do something like this SO BAD! :)

And lastly, I just love this:


I always love Ruche's lookbooks. I seriously always look forward to them :)

Love, Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)