Nov 22, 2011

Sappy Christmas video

I was going to title this "Christmas before Thanksgiving?! Yes, Please!" but then I realized that Emma already used that one ;)

This past weekend we put up all of our Christmas decorations. We don't have that many. But I guess we do have three trees. I filmed a little bit of the decorating we did and decided to group the sappy clips into their own video. If you don't like sappy things...(like kissing!) don't watch. Or maybe you can handle it since it's half a minute long :)



I know some people are really against enjoying the Christmas spirit before Thanksgiving has at least come and gone. I'm not sure why it doesn't bother me in the slightest, but like everything else about me that might be different from most people, I say it's because I grew up in Germany! ;) Going to a German school, I never got Thanksgiving break since it's not a German holiday. We did celebrate Thanksgiving; I'd come home from school and my mom had always made the most delicious Thanksgiving meal you can imagine! I'm just saying that I think maybe Thanksgiving isn't quite as big of a deal to me in my head since the non-existent Thanksgiving break didn't compare to the two week Christmas break that I always got. Because Christmas is a German holiday.
And there you have a long explanation for something kind of pointless :)

Love, Lulu

ps, Have a Happy Thanksgiving this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)