Dec 20, 2011

A chunky monkey birthday party!

Today is my son's first birthday!!!!
So, naturally, I thought I'd share some pictures from his party we had on Saturday.
Everything went perfectly. Seriously.
Well, except the fact that Cole wouldn't smile for any pictures...he cried when he ate his cupcake...and the 30 cupcakes I made didn't get eaten.
But other than that, everything was perfect! :)

Here are the monkey cupcakes I made: I thought they turned out cute :) (idea from here)

Later this evening we are doing another celebration since we are here in Washington with Steve's family!
And as you saw yesterday, all my sisters are together!!! And I am so jealous! But I will be seeing them Thursday and then we will have ANOTHER joint celebration with cousin Annabelle! So excited :)

This past year has been such a wonderful year! It's gone by so fast but it's been so fulfilling to be a mother and to have such a wonderful son. Today as we celebrate his birthday and his one year of life, I want him to know that I love him SO MUCH.
I love you munchkin man :)

love, Lulu
(ps, all of these pictures and more are on my family blog:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)