Jan 18, 2012

Early Birthday Present


So, the Golden Birthday is on Sunday. This Sunday.
And since it's the Golden Year,  Golden Birthday Rules were in order.

#1 being: 
I get a Golden Birthday WEEK.

Which means EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENTS!!

Ahhh! Haleluja.

I've been drooling over this bed at IKEA ever since mom bought Lu and I one when we were teenagers.
Well, turns out I'm not made of money (unlike mom&dad whose money grows on trees) so I searched high and low on ksl.
And found the exact same bed!! 
Only for way less.

Happy Golden Birthday to me!
(And Annabelle)


With this new bed came a whole new room makeover.
And I'm in love.
I just wanted to sit on that bed. All day long.

BEST GOLDEN BIRTHDAY EVERRR!

Also, who can find Mrs. Sock Bunny? Lucky winner gets an order of 100 sock bunnies.
Compliments of Lu. :)




I'm adding this little gem to her room tomorrow.
Cute, right?

love you lots, emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)