Feb 28, 2012

Can't wait

*I can't WAIT for spring. And for all the trees to get their leaves. And for all the beautiful wildflowers that grow in Texas!! I have so many spots picked out for photoshoots; now I just need everything to bloom!


*I can't wait for for my camera to come in the mail. YAY!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I am so excited, it's ridiculous.

*I can't for for April when I get to see all of you sissies and my mom!! I never would have thought that I would get to see them this soon after Christmas!

*I can't wait until I have all the money in the world and can buy everything from here:


*But mostly, I can't wait for all my hair regrowth from losing it after having Cole to just REGROW already. I am so sick of the fuzzies. And I'm so sick of not knowing how to part my hair anymore. It's seriously a new experiment with parts every single DAY. In the meantime, I can play around with what I would look like with bangs:
@MarieGross got bangs? I got bangs. Jk. Thats my regrowth fro... on Twitpic

love, Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)