Mar 22, 2012

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

So you guys might have already seen on Facebook that....


I MADE MADRIGALS!!! 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm sooo haaaappy!

There was definitely some tough competition.
About 12 girls competed for 4 slots.

AND I GOT IN!! :)

Oh, and in case you're wondering what Madrigals even is,
it's basically this:


 Except we don't get to dance.
And we're not quite that good.
But I'm expecting it to be just as fun!!

We're hoping to go on a mini tour to Brussels in May with the Jazz band.
Christian and Bryant (my brothers) are in the Jazz band!
I really hope it works out!!


Well, I need to get ready to go to the HUNGER GAMES movie!
Ahhhh! So many exciting things have been happening this week!

Here's a little clip to show you a bit of the awesomeness I about to see in like 1 and half hours!



Total, true, love, 
Lissie

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)