Mar 15, 2012

My First Quilt

Last Saturday I made a quilt along with all the girls who go to church with me. We each cut out about 25 squares of our fabric that represented us individually and then exchanged them and designed the quilt however we wanted.
And let me just tell you, designing a quilt with that many different kinds of fabric is almost pointless. I spent way too long trying to figure out where to put which square. But it's okay, I really love my first quilt! And now I have this quilt to remember all the lovely girls who go to church with me!

Well it's not completely finished yet, I still have to sew on the the other two sides of the border, and the back. That fabric is the fabric that represents me. Don't you just love it?? Pink and purple guitars?? I'm so excited that the back is going to be just that!


  Well, love you guys!

Total, true, love,
Lissie


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)