Mar 1, 2012

Taylor Swift News I've Been Hearting

So, here is some Taylor Swift news I've been totally loving lately:

1. Taylor Swift and Zac Efron singing together!! Ahhhhh! Pleeeeeeeeease. Just get married.



2. Taylor Swift invites a super cute cancer patient named Kevin to the ACM's! This is happy news but also extremely jealous news.



 3. Taylor Swift sings "Mean" at the 2012 Grammys! She won two awards for this song: Best Country Song and Best Country Solo Performance.
I love how she changed the lyrics in one of the choruses to "Someday I'll be singing this at the Grammys." I read that she wrote this song about a really mean critic who wrote a few articles about what a terrible singer she is and how untalented she is. The articles were just really mean I guess. Can you imagine winning two Grammys for a song about that?? GO TAYLOR!



4. Taylor Swift comes out with new "Safe and Sound" music video! It's a lot different from her other ones, but I think it's perfect for the song. She wrote this song for the Hunger Games movie soundtrack. She wrote another one too but hasn't released it yet.



If you haven't seen the newest Hunger Games trailer yet.... Here it is: You're welcome.



Well I hope you enjoyed all this lovely news about Taylor as much as I did! Happy 1 March 2012!

Total, true, love,
Lissie

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)