Apr 17, 2012

Lissie's dance pictures

lissie5bwlissie17lissie25lissie13lissie3

Well, I stuck to the agenda about about 50% of the time while mom and Lissie were with me last Wednesday afternoon to Thursday morning.

I did make my favorite meal: asparagus, potatoes and salmon. But I'm pretty sure Lissie didn't like it. #fail
Am I right Lissie?!?! ;) Mom did though!

We all went to bed at 9 pm so we had to pass on the frozen banana+cocoa powder+almond milk smoothie for dessert since there wasn't any time for dessert :/

I didn't get any pictures of them in the bluebonnets (and they're all dead now :/) but I did get some pictures of  Cole with his grandma although it wasn't a photoshoot out in the bluebonnets like I had planned. They're way cute though!

And I completely forgot to make waffles in the morning for breakfast!!! This was the biggest fail because I was totally looking forward to feeding them my waffles :(

I did make my mom green smoothie and she liked it. Lissie looked at it and said: "It really is green." Hehe. Yep. :)

I did however succeed in taking Lissie's dance pictures!!!  The ones above are probably my personal favorites!! Although I loved all of them! See them all here if you haven't already. I've kind of posted them everywhere now haha. Lissie is just too cute like that.

love, Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)