May 23, 2012

House Tour & Christmas.


I'll start with my favorite part of the house:
That fireplace.
I'm listening to pandora's Michael Buble Holiday station cause I cannot wait for Christmas. And dangling stockings. And a mantel decorated with pretty Christmas things.
Also if you ask Annabelle where Santa lives, she excitedly points to the fireplace. Haha.
She's going to explode with excitement when it's actually that time of year

OK, here's where we'll sit sipping hot cocoa while watching snow flakes cover Utah Valley.
Too soon? K, I'm done.
   
My kitchen. 
Man, have I been missing out.
I love my kitchen :)

And little A's room.
I finally hung her canopy last night and it just makes everything so whimsical. Can't wait to see her tiny body sleep in that big bed!!


And that's all you get.
You're gonna have to come visit me to see the rest...
Christmas at my house?! :D

love you lots, emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)