May 24, 2012

Kisses & Goodbyes

"Lukie said he's going to kiss you and he's never going to wipe it off."

"With your red lipstick!"

"He says he gonna marry you."

Some adorable little, giggly girls were telling me these things before my ballroom recital last night.
Luke is a three year old who I've baby-sitted a few times.
He comes up to me every once in a while at church telling me I'm beautiful and that he wants to marry me. And I can't help but giggle myself.
He's too cute.

At the end of the recital I asked if we could take a picture together and if I could kiss him on the cheek.
He just looked at me speechless.
I'm glad I decided to just go for it. haha. ;D
  Isn't this picture sweet??

This recital was actually our last. :(
Our dance teacher, the woman who inspired me to be a dancer, is moving away across the ocean this summer,
 just like a lot of my other favorite people...

Saying goodbye to her is going to be very hard for all of us.


Here are a few of the dances I performed.
They're not the best quality, or have the best angle, but I know you sisters want to see them.

So here's Bryant and me dancing a Swing to "Dance With Me Tonight" by the Wonders:

And Myles Lacy and me dancing a Viennese Waltz to "Once Upon a December" from the Anastasia Soundtrack:


Total, true, love,
Lissie


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)