May 29, 2012

Thrifted treasures


I helped someone move last week and somehow I inherited a bunch of things that needed to be taken to goodwill, so I finally went to drop it all off on Saturday and since it was Memorial Day weekend, pretty much everything was half off!! YAY!! Anyway, so I got a couple things.

the blue woven belt ($1) // brown strappy sandals from last year on Memorial Day ($5)
perfect pink skirt ($1.50) // animal print belt from Savers in Utah ($3)

I'm always so proud of myself when I find little treasures that I end up wearing all the time. Even those jeans are from the goodwill in Washington and I probably wear them the most. I wore the pink skirt and animal print belt to church on Sunday and let me tell you, it's my favorite outfit EVER now!! I wish I could wear it every Sunday.
Aren't you guys proud of my finds?! :)

ps, I can't say it enough that I LOVE my hair. I love my hair,  I love my hair!! You can kind of see it here.

love, Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)