Jun 13, 2012

Baby Sweat + Lanterns


It is so hot here, that my baby's armpits are sweating. Is that even normal?! Ew. 
Baby armpit sweat sounds so gross!! 

Needless to say, it's TOO hot. 
And it's only June!!! 
And well, my car AC doesn't work. So that's totally why my baby's armpits are sweating.

Which is also why I refuse to go outside anymore. We will die in that car.

So I used staples to hang up my chinese lanterns.
(don't tell my landlord!!)
Which might mean I'm spending too much time indoors. 
I mean, who puts staples in their cabinets?!

But that's actually what this post is about. 
The lanterns. Not the staples.

What do you think? :)

Right now I like them. 
I really really like them.

And I'm strongly leaning towards calling them "Filipino Lanterns".
For obvious reasons.

love you lots, emma.


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)