Jun 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to our little bloggy!

I realized earlier today that tomorrow marks this little blog's birthday!! But I'm pretty sure that today is technically exactly a year from when I first posted. So, I just wanted to say "Happy Birthday" to our blog! When we first started it, I don't think any of us really knew how long it would last, or what exactly we would blog about, but here we are, a year later and it's alive and well and I LOVE our sisters blog! I have loved how it has kept us closer together even though we are so far apart. I have loved reading about what is going on in all of your lives, as busy as they are. I love all of you and I am so grateful that I was lucky enough to have three sisters in my life. Seriously, a girl's dream :) Thank you for being the funnest sisters ever and thank you for sharing this blog with me! Here's to many more years of Notes She Wrote and many more sisters photoshoots!! We're gonna keep doing them even when we're old and wrinkly! ;)
love, Lulu

ps, and thank you to Mom for commenting on every single post without fail! She's pretty awesome like that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)