Jun 12, 2012

On being "one with nature" and "earthy"


I mentioned this on my blog already, but someone at church on Sunday told me that my style was very "one with nature" and "earthy." 

I think it's because of all the braids I've been wearing in my hair and how I've been doing it wavy all the time now. Because it's just so dang easy now! {actually my hair just looks awesome lately, all thanks to wen. oh, and Marie got it too: ask her about it.} Or maybe because I eat clif bars before yoga class. {don't judge.}

Anyway. I've been doing a lot of yoga lately and diligently going to my yoga class where my teacher, Courtney, who is in Steve's class, is the sweetest person EVER. And I am not exaggerating at all! She's one of those people who you can't picture ever being in a bad mood. Or being mean to someone else. She is always happy and smiling and she greets everyone of her students with a big hug :) She is the most inspiring yoga teacher and I basically want to be her. Which would obviously mean I would need to get my yoga teacher certification too!!! And then you could really call me "one with nature" and "earthy."

You think I'm kidding?
I'm not. I even found a place where I could get certified and it's only 20 minutes from my house!


Doesn't it look cool? I'm totally being serious and now I just have to find the mulah. 
This is one of the things on my 30 before 30 list after all.

What do you guys think? Pretty awesome right?

love, Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)