Jul 25, 2012

Summer Pizza


One fresh tomato with crunchy slivers of an orange pepper. The best mozzarella cheese (from costco). And lots of italian seasoning.
 But the real secret to this BEST PIZZA EVER is the sauce.
Oh, it is so yummy!
Two cans of italian style diced tomatoes. Drained.

Done.

Spread 'em on your pizza crust, top with mozzarella cheese, and whatever else fancies your pizza-cravings. 

This is my absolute favorite recipe that Marie makes.
And my mom made it during my morning sickness days and it cured me. No joke :)

Here's the crust I used, which was also super duper easy.

2 1/4 tsp yeast
1 cup warm water
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp honey
1 tsp salt
2 Tbsp olive oil

(bake @ 400*F)

Combine yeast and warm water until yeast dissolves. Add flour, salt, honey, and olive oil. Stir and then knead with your hands. Let dough rest for 10 minutes.

Butter your pizza pan and bake for about 30 minutes.

Mmm.

My mouth's watering too :)

love you lots, emma.



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)