Jul 10, 2012

Vacation


You see that? No baby in the back seat. That's right, I went and ran errands all by myself once Steve got home from school today and it was lovely. Not that I don't love my baby, I do, it's just that grocery shopping without him is, well let's just say, a whole lot easier.

I headed to Sprouts, which is kind of far away but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make so that we can get us some kale. Yep, kale, because I'm one of those religious green smoothie people. (not really) ;) Funny though, I didn't come home with kale because, forgetful me, it slipped my mind, and instead I came home stocked up with chocolate almond milk and a bagful of cherries!! Both of which Steve hates and I LOOOOVE. 

ANYWAY, I drove there and back listening to KLTY 94.9 FM, which, mind you, is the biggest Christian rock radio station in the NATION. Right here in Dallas! So, it's kind of a big deal. And basically I was living large, running errands without a baby, rocking out to Christian rock. On the radio. 

And there you have it. A post all about errand running, grocery shopping, and radio-listening. I should be ashamed of myself. But I'm not. Because I kind of felt like I was on vacation for a minute there. I always blog about vacation ;)

And probably the best part about vacation is coming home. I came home to my two boys. They went on a walk and got caught in a downpour and my heart melted for them as they came back in soaking wet. They're cute. And I love them :)

Happy Tuesday everyone! 

love, Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)