Sep 27, 2012

National Anthem

I know it's not 4th of July....
The National Anthem has just been on my mind because we're learning it for Madrigals this year.
We're actually learning this arrangement by the Cactus Cuties:


 Right across Hauptbahnhof I've been watching a lot of different videos on YouTube of people singing it, like Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Demi Lovato, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, but my favorite was David Archuleta.

He sang it with so much control and still made it original and interesting. Ahhh, definitely have the hots for him. :)
Here's the video:


I might have the chance to sing it at my graduation in June, but I just can't decide if I want to have that much pressure on graduation day. haha. We'll see, I've still got a lot of time to decide. :)

Love and miss ya.

Total, true, love,
Lissie




No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)