Sep 26, 2012

Not Really My Thing


Halloween has never really been my thing. I don't really like the colors (lame excuse) and I'm not into the scary scull heads, monsters, and witches. (Lame, again.)
But then a friend recently posted the above picture to her fb and it gave me little butterflies. 
(It's from Pottery Barn, and very much sold out.)
But the idea of it? Hello.
I would so hang those from my mantel.
So, what I'm saying is if I had those little lanterns I might like halloween more. 
Anyone wanna make 'em for me?


(via)

Also, this is what I want my girl to be this year. How cute, huh?
And I'll be the big bad wolf, that has eaten a child already. 
(clever, clever. winky-wink.)
And Jake can be the old grandma :):)


So maybe I'm starting to warm up to halloween.
Maybe?

What are your plans this year?
And do you have any other cutsie halloween decorations - send them my way! :)

love you lots, emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)