Nov 16, 2012

Lissie Still Lives

Hey Guys!
I'm alive.
I know I've been totally MIA lately, but I'm back! Haha...miss me?

Here's a link to a video of me dancing at Creative Connections, a fine arts week-long seminar where I focused on dance, specifically choreography. The solo I choreographed is from 9:13-10:00 in the video.

CC2012-Performance-Part2

It was a blast! Here are a couple pictures of me in dance class:


Also, I made it into the Stars & Stripes newspaper! I'm the girl on the left page dancing ;)


October and November have been very busy for me, with end of the quarter exams and ACT's and SAT's and college applications....Ahhhhh! But all of that's mostly behind me now! I send in by BYU Application on December 1st!

I hope you guys are getting too crazy busy with the holidays coming around. Goodness, I can't wait for Christmas!

Total, true, love,
Lissie

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)