Dec 7, 2012

Lissie Long Legs + Henry = Love

Goodness! What a great week! 
Emma's baby boy was born yesterday!

Henry Jacob :)

I'm sure she'll post more pictures later, but here's one:


And my 18th birthday was on Monday! 
Thank you for the birthday wishes.
I got:

*snow
*lots of chocolate
*a beautiful painting from Prague of ballroom dancers
*clothes
*Indian food
*a trip to the Christmas market
*postcards, birthday cards & letters
*skype calls & phone calls
The birthday was a success.

Ahhhh, I cannot believe I'm an adult now. 
Like really. I can't. In my mind I'm still seventeen.
 

Here are some pictures of me on my birthday. 
It was senior-shirt day at school, so that's why we're all wearing matching shirts. And we have our unique nicknames on the back.
Mine is "Lissie Long Legs." And yes. It's supposed to be ironic.


 I love being a senior!

Total, true, love,
Lissie


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)