Jan 30, 2013

Pillow covers, place mats and munchkin man!

IMG_7107IMG_7114IMG_7115IMG_7080IMG_7076bw

I don't know what it is with my sewing machine but it takes an awful lot to get me to pull it out and actually use it! So consequently I'm really proud of the black and white floral pillow covers I made the other night. I mean, I know pillow covers are the easiest thing known to man to sew, but they took a total of 4 straight seams each. (pat on the back....;)

My mother in law bought me that fabric over Christmas break (so sweet of her :) so I've had it for a while and what finally brought me to actually make the pillow covers on my own was the fact that I'm having a party for the Young Women in my ward on Friday! My house needs to look presentable right?! I'm happy with how they turned out, and no, I didn't make the burlap ones; I found those pillow covers at Hobby Lobby for $5 each, so if you like them as much as I do, you should run there and get some! (Is this blog slowly turning into one big Hobby Lobby ad?!) 

The tan pillow and my new white place mats are from St. Vincent de Paul's thrift store yesterday where I also got a whole stash of things all for eight bucks. Score!

And the pictures of Cole, well, I hardly ever get a picture of him looking at the camera let alone smiling so I thought I should probably post those for the world to see. What isn't pictured though, is that I'm letting him touch my belly button which he obviously thinks is hilarious. And that my friends is how you get your two year old to smile at the camera for you ;)

love, Lulu

1 comment:

  1. Greetings, I'm Andres and I've rеcently
    bеgun to get into ωhаt you're referfing to. I am not sure where you’re getting your information, but solid job anyway. I ought to devote some time learning and understanding more. Thanks for this: this is just what I was looking for for my mission.

    Take a look at my homepage ... essl.drealentejo.pt

    ReplyDelete

comments make us happy :)