Feb 19, 2013

Something I probably should have done a long time ago.

haircut!1haircut!

Getting my hair cut short.

Honestly, I don't know why I didn't do it sooner! Like, at least 5 years ago sooner! All those years of super thin ends and thinking that my face would look chubby if it were any shorter....Why did I think that?! Because my face doesn't look chubby!

Right guys? Right?!! ;)

The lovely Bekah cut my hair for me last night, and she styled it so nicely and then I slept on it and had wonderful dreams about how my hair actually has body now and looks healthy. And now I look OLDER! yay!!! (this is a big deal to me especially since I'm in Young Womens now at church)

And then I woke up and tried to style my hair the same way she did. And let's just say I have some practicing to do. I can't quite maneuver my straightener the way that she does which is evident in the pictures, but I wasn't patient enough to try and get good at doing my hair before posting pictures!!! I have never had this short of hair before and I'm super excited about it. If you can't tell ;)

Thanks to my hubby for taking these head shots of me and letting me act like a model for a few minutes. That's always fun :)

By the way, he loves my new hair cut too :)

Happy Tuesday.

love, Lulu

1 comment:

  1. Greеtingѕ I am ѕo еxcitеd Ι fοund your ωеb
    sitе, I really founԁ you by еrror, while Ӏ waѕ
    sеаrсhing on Aol for somethіng else, Аnуhow Ι am here now and ωоuld just like to say cheerѕ fοr a mаrvelous ροѕt anԁ a all round exciting blog (I alѕo lοve thе themе/design), I dοn't have time to read it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the great work.

    my web blog ... premature ejaculation pills

    ReplyDelete

comments make us happy :)