Oct 21, 2013

31 weeks.

31 weeks31 weeks1

Here I am! I'm alive! I kind of dropped off the face of the earth when I got pregnant. I'm not sure how people keep up with things when they're pregnant because I just couldn't do it! I guess I have a good reason for being gone: I have been growing a baby inside me! Honestly, I feel like one of the hardest things I've ever had to do is be pregnant during my first trimester and have to take care of my two year old at the same time! Whenever we have another I'm sure I'll just look back and think I had it so easy ;)

Anyway, in these pictures I am 31 weeks. I'm actually 34 weeks now since these were taken over three weeks ago, so I'm even bigger now, if you can imagine that! My wonderful husband took these pictures of me and I was pleasantly surprised with how they turned out. As pretty as I don't feel when I'm pregnant, I think he did a pretty good job. He always makes me feel beautiful no matter what I really look like and I love him for that :)

In about 6 weeks we will welcome baby #2 into our family and I am pretty dang excited to meet my baby! I'm not always good at not complaining throughout all the discomfort that pregnancy brings but I sure am lucky to be a momma to two little boys. I'm a lucky girl :)

And I'm so excited to start up the sisters blog again! I've missed it! And really, it's fun to document all three of the older sisters being pregnant at the same time. I mean, when will this ever happen again?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)