Pages

Oct 17, 2011

California!

Hello from the Newport Coast!

This part of Cali is simply beautiful! So beautiful that we're here vacationing at the exact same resort as we did last year, and once again, we're loving it! Of course, I forgot to bring my gear that gets my pictures off of my camera and onto my computer, so you'll have to wait a few weeks to see pictures from this trip... but know that we are having another fabulous time, and our number one goal is to hit the beach every single day!

Here are some shots from last year's trip:





And here are snaps of my California girls and surfer boy that Hubs just took on his phone...we told them to freeze so that the picture would be in focus. Looks like they're all ready to go!



Xo/xo,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)