Pages

Nov 19, 2012

Heath Gross






Wicked was wicked! I loved it. And I think it's a pretty fun word to say. "Wicked. Wicked. Wicked." And I don't even feel wicked saying it. hah! But really, though. Hubs and I had an amazing time together. It was one of my all-time favorite dates, and he is such a sweetie for taking me, especially considering he's not one for musicals.

So, I really don't know what to tell you today, which means you're probably going to get a longer and more scatterbrained post than you wished for. Sorry! I think I'll leave you with something that I think is really wicked rotten--the fact that all of the boy names below don't go with my last name.

Oliver Gross (all over gross)
Hugh Gross (you gross or ew gross)
Drew Gross (Same as above)
Sawyer Gross (so, you're gross)
Heath Gross (he's gross)

There are many more, I just can't think them off the top of my head. But don't you fret, I will be adding to this list because unfortunately, I dream these up in my spare time just to torture myself.

XOXO, Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)