Pages

Nov 28, 2011

Promise You Won't Tell??

I know a brilliantly easy way to "frost" cupcakes. My friend Stacy showed me how, and it's so easy! And they turn out looking all perfectly fancy like this!


All you need is a cupcake (duh), some scissors and... dun, dun, dun, dun... mini (colored) MARSHMALLOWS!


Here's the trick: make sure you cut the marshmallows for the petals in half at a diagonal. After you cut them diagonally, place the shortest edge down into the frosting.


Next go around in circles, squishing the petals as close together as you can. Oh, and for the middle of the flower, just snip a marshmallow in half.



So, it's as easy as that! And I don't know about you, but I think it looks just like frosting!

xoxo{marie}

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)