Pages

Mar 26, 2012

Serious Drippage.


Whew! Seems like ever since we got home from our trip to the east coast, things have been crazy! I often feel frustrated that I don't have enough time to do everything I want to do, but I've also felt incredibly grateful that I do have enough time to do the things that are the very most important to me, like party with my kiddos.

Liam and Juliette are just days apart, so there's been lots of birthday lovin' this week. And I'm sure I'm biased, but these two videos from our birthday festivities made me laugh.

We like to call the first, taken at Liam's robot party on Saturday, "Serious Drippage."

 

And the second, a little snip from the family party we had for both kids tonight, "How to Open a Bottle..."



Miss you guys,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)