Pages

May 21, 2012

It's Raining, It's Pouring

We've devoured some glorious sunshine lately, but this week we've got a forecast of buckets and buckets of rainfall. That's okay, though. It's fun to stay inside and hibernate every once in awhile, as long as it doesn't last too long!

And to bring summer to us on a year-round basis, I finally got pictures into the frames of my wall collage. Man, it makes me smile every time I walk up or down the stairs, which adds up to a lot of smiling! I still want to add some frames to the collage, but what a happy start this has been! And I'm sorry these aren't the clearest pictures in the world because, like I said, it's dark and dreary in my house right now, plus I shot these pretty wide open on my camera. All the more reason for each of you to come and visit me and see it in person!











Sidenote: Hubs and I are on a major home improvement kick, and I love it! Last night we talked about finishing up some painting projects, putting in a flower bed out front, staining the fence. It's fun! Do you guys have any projects up your sleeve?

XOXO,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)