Pages

Sep 18, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dad!


Happy Birthday, to the most wonderful dad I could ever ask for! I can't believe how blessed I am to have you in my life. So much of my happiness and success in life I can attribute to you. Thank you for always, always loving me, never giving up on me, and making me feel like one in a million. If I had to pick the most unselfish man in the world, I'd pick you in a heartbeat. I love you more than I know how to express and hope you have a happy birthday! Love always, Marie


Dad! You are amazing, and someone I look up to so much. I love you and hope you have a wonderful birthday this year. I so wish I could give you a big hug today.
You are so handsome and I hope you've had a perfect day with lots of partying. :)

I love you!

Emily


Happy Birthday, dad! I'm so glad we were able to spend this one together. I hope you know how much I really really love you. Hearing you call me "beautiful" and "sweetheart" every day never gets old; only a special man could make a girl feel so special ;) You are such a wonderful example to me and everyone around you. Us sisters are seriously the luckiest ones in the world! You deserve the best, dad!

Total, true, love,
Lissie


Dad--
I just want to wish you a happy happy birthday!! I'm so lucky and blessed to have you as my father. You are such a wonderful example to me and my little family and I can't imagine a better grandpa to Cole. We had so much fun being with you last month, I only wish that we could be around each other more! Thank you for always treating me like a million bucks and for always being there for me and understanding me. I hope that this next year brings you lots of happiness!
I love you so much!
Love, Lauren


Happy birthday dad, I am so thankful for you as my dad. Thanks for being here for me. And i hope you get to read all the books you want this year.
-Bryant


Short and sweet, happy birthday dad. I hope you enjoy a comfortable perch as you move into another year. I love you and am blessed to have such a great man for a father.
-Matt


Happy Birthday Dad! You are the best! Love, Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)