Pages

Nov 10, 2013

Oh, Charlton...

You've stolen my heart. I am so over-the-moon in love with you, baby boy!


(So, I've attempted two little photoshoots with this guy, and have gotten a handful of pictures that I love, but I have to admit I've had a really hard time squeezing in as many pictures as I'd like with all that goes into being a momma of four. It seems like by the time I have everyone situated, and everything set up, the sun is setting! (Stinkin' daylight savings.) Luckily, I have a handful of pictures I'm in love with, and tomorrow I plan on giving it another go. But for now, I just have time to post this one picture that I took of him with his eyes open today. Seeing it kinda  makes me want to go get him out of his crib right now and smother him in smooches. I just love him.

XOXO,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)