Pages

Feb 6, 2012

Top 10 of our Baby Bro

Hey, so I want you all to meet our baby bro, Christian! He is a SENIOR this year and I was lucky enough to take some senior pictures of him over Christmas break. I'm sure this is just what he wants, me debuting his pictures on our girly blog, but what can I say? I knew the ladies would want to see! And I did spare him my girly watermark, so that's good, right? 

Which one is your favorite? I absolutely can't pick a fave. He's just too handsome and photogenic.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

Anyway, I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was somewhat terrifying. I was asked to head up a skit at a church party Friday night and something possessed me to write a rap song and then convince the others that it was a good idea for us to get our gangsta on in front of crowd. I still can't believe I did that! Luckily, I had some skilled rappers at my side. :) Betcha wish you could've seen that number, huh? Yeah, sorry. There are no pictures. No videos. Nada. Bwahahaha.

XOXO, Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)