Pages

Jul 10, 2012

Pucker Up, Girlies

We love makeup over here! Every Sunday while my girls sit in my bathroom sink to get their hair done for church, they ask me if they can "have some lips." In Juliette's case, she just says "lips! lips!" while she digs through my makeup bag. I love watching them pucker up with excitement as I apply the goods.

In our usual mad dash to get ready for church this last Sunday, I got distracted for a sec, and the next thing I knew Juliette had taken matters into her own hands with my reddest, most full-proof lipstick.  I did a little squeal of shock, which I think startled her.

Here's her "Uh-oh, I'm in trouble look:


Her, "Oh, Mom's got the camera ... maybe I'm not in trouble!" look:


Her "I'm so pretty in my lips" smile:


Finally, I told her to look in the mirror... I guess she was a little disappointed in her application. :) This is her, "What the heck?" look:


Just last week, Isabella talked me into putting eyeliner, mascara, blush and lipstick on her right before her bedtime bath! I gotta say, it's a lot trickier doing eye makeup on someone else. She LOVED getting the whole works. I watched her look at herself in the mirror in complete awe and say, "Wow, I look gorgeous!"


 Us girly girls this evening... how I love them. I think it's fun that we're three different colors.


And can I just say how thankful I am that I can have a makeup party with my face every morning? It always amazes me what a little makeup can do. Here's to many more makeup parties!

XOXO,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make us happy :)